Through occupational therapy, patients can regain self-care skills or work skills that may have otherwise been affected by health issues or a recent injury.
At Vision Home Health Care, Inc. your Occupational Therapy plan may include treatment services such as:
- Exercises in Restoring Work Skills
- Progressive Work Skills Recovery Therapy
- Lymphedema Care
- Simplifying Work Practices
- Coordinating Activities to Promote Independence
- Minimizing Fatigue by Work Simplification
- Fitting of Prosthetic Devices for Amputations
- Evaluating Client’s Cognition and Psychosocial Needs
Do you need help at home? Call Vision Home Health Care, Inc. at 847-483-9722 today for further inquiries about Occupational Therapy.